Is Your Business Prepared For Whatever Happens
At SERVPRO we care about our commercial clients and encourage all of them to be prepared for whatever happens. If you were to open the doors to your business and discover water everywhere, would you know exactly what to do and who to call? During an emergency is not the time make these decisions…we can help you be prepared with a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP).
Knowing what to do and who to call in advance is key to quick response and timely mitigation. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster.
In the event of an emergency, the ERP can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contact information, shut-off valve locations and your most crucial areas. It’s also accessible online using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advantages
- A no-cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile document that contains the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing remediation work to begin
- Provides important facility details such as shut-off valve locations, critical areas and priority contact information
If you would like further information or to schedule with us to have a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile completed on your facility, please give Janét a call at our office. We’re always here to help.