Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water damage and flooding are unpredictable events that usually happen at the worst, unpredictable times. SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Whether it is the middle of the night or during business hours, we are available to respond to your home or business as soon as possible.
Water does not sit, it spreads and immediate action is needed. SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge has on-call teams ready to respond because we know the importance of quick response when dealing with water damage. The faster we arrive to your home or business, the faster we can get the dry down started minimizing the damage and restoration costs.
The longer the water sits, the more it gets absorbed into the structure to include walls, floors, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge will respond quickly and start extracting in order to protect your home or business from secondary water damage.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (703) 583-8484
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Dale City / Lake Ridge and SERVPRO of Woodbridge / Lorton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.