Recent Before & After Photos

Insulation Removal

SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge received a call from a local adjuster that an attic had been several affected by a roof leak. Upon inspection our crews found t... READ MORE

Local Business had over 3 foot of standing water in elevator shaft

A local business suffered a water damage from a frozen sprinkler pipe that caused the elevator shaft to retain water. The fire marshal shut the electricity off... READ MORE

Water Damage

At a recent water damage after removing the glued down hardwood floor our crew found gypcrete underneath. The gypcrete serves as a sound barrier to the room be... READ MORE

Fire Damage Can Strike Anytime

This family’s Woodbridge home suffered from a fire caused by the chimney. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPR... READ MORE

Water Damage Struck from Above in this Woodbridge Building

This home suffered water damage that came through the roof affecting the blown-in insulation and drywall; both needed to be removed. As you can see from the pic... READ MORE

Mold Infestation in Woodbridge

This Woodbridge family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to the dishwasher leaking that went undetected for several weeks. Believe it ... READ MORE

Make sure to close your windows!

Torrential rain and storms came through Dale City and caused tremendous damage throughout the area last week. This home was caught in the bad weather and rain c... READ MORE

Mold can hide!

Mold can hide in many places after a water damage. Our highly trained professionals had to remove several layers of flooring in the kitchen of this Woodbridge ... READ MORE

Condo Mold Remediation

SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge responded to this severe mold project in the area. We immediately had an indoor environmental hygienist test and determine the p... READ MORE

Food Safety After a Fire

One of the most dangerous elements of a fire is sometimes not the fire itself, but TOXIC FUMES released from burning materials. Those fumes can kill; they can a... READ MORE