SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge and SERVPRO of Woodbridge/Lorton is "Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certified"
If you or your business has suffered a water damage, fire, or smoke damage, mold damage, or biohazard damage, odds are it has affected some sort of fabric or textile in your home or office. The IICRC is a certification and Standards Developing Organization (SDO) non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and international trade associates, the IICRC serves more than 25 countries.
In addition to certification, the IICRC creates standards to help develop common, industry-accepted language and terminology regarding cleaning, inspection, and restoration. The IICRC’s standards include:
- BSR-IICRC S100 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Cleaning of Textile Floor Coverings
- BSR-IICRC S210 Standard and Reference Guide for Dimension Stone Maintenance and Restoration
- IICRC S300 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Upholstery Cleaning
- ANSI/IICRC S500 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration
- BSR-IICRC S520 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation
- BSR-IICRC S540 Standard and Reference Guide for Trauma and Crime Scene Biological and Infectious Hazard Clean Up
- BSR-IICRC S600 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Carpet Installation
- BSR-IICRC S800 Standard and Reference Guide for Inspecting Textile Floor Coverings
When you see an IICRC logo, you can be confident that an IICRC-certified, experienced, qualified professional is caring for your valuable property.
Do you need upholstery cleaning or carpet cleaning for your home or business performed by a company that is IICRC certified? Our Team at SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge and SERVPRO of Woodbridge/Lorton cleans upholstery for general cleaning, pet dander and smoke damage along with office carpet tile, and more.
Our Team at SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge and SERVPRO of Woodbridge/Lorton has been providing quality service to the communities in Dale City, Lake Ridge, Woodbridge, Lorton, and Quantico Marine Corp Base for more than 16 years. For fire, water, or biohazardous emergencies we are available 24/7. If you need us for emergency services, would like to schedule an appointment for our cleaning services, or would like further information, please give us a call at 703-583-8484.